Are you looking for a new opportunity in robotic controls that will take your career to the next level?
Our staffing firm has been chosen to recruit for an Electrical Controls Engineer, at an international automation company. You will gain hands on experience while working with a small team of engineers on a major project with a top OEM. With this opportunity, you will be apart of the commissioning process from beginning to end.
Our client has installed over 151,000 robots worldwide, making them a respected leader in the automation industry. Ranging from compact table top units to full automation systems, they provide a cutting edge solution. Some applications include arc welding, assembly, packaging and material handling.
This company is growing rapidly which provides employees with professional growth and career advancement.
Role of an Electrical Controls Engineer:
Specialize in controls engineering for new and existing projects by debugging electrical systems, commissioning the systems, and support production startup.
Electrical Controls Engineer:
· Provide controls engineering for new and existing projects.
· Debug electrical systems; both during offline build and on-site, commission the system, and support production startup.
· Perform field studies and/or study existing reference designs to develop project requirements or utilize customer specifications.
· Meet with Customer, perform field studies and/or review existing reference designs to define and document project requirements. This could be new installs or upgrades to existing based on customer specifications.
· Design and troubleshooting of safety circuits
· Design and troubleshooting of fieldbus circuits (safe and non-safe)
· Robot interfacing to peripheral devices
· Debug of robot/system paint automation
· Carry out and/or supervise field start-ups
The position carries a competitive salary and generous benefits including Health, Dental, Vision, Life and ADD, etc. team focused working environment and a total of three weeks paid time off in the first year (prorated) plus the opportunity to work for a highly established brand name that is a member of a global $15Bn engineering leader.
Location: Novi, MI
3+ Years in Industrial Controls
Knowledge of NEC, NFPA, ANSI/RIA, UL, CSA
About White Willow Staffing
Managed by a husband and wife team, we are focused on delivering a more personal service to our clients and candidates. We specialize in Robotics and Engineering positions across the nation.