Are you an experienced 2D Drafting Person looking for an exciting Contract opportunity?
As the 2D Drafting Person, you will produce/edit 2D drawings based on customer specifications as a contract employee with some flexibility on hours. This is an immediate, urgent Contract opening!
• You will produce and/or edit 2D drawings based on customer specifications using AutoDesk Inventor, Vault, and AutoCAD.
• You will submit the final approved drawings to the manager for approval
• Education: Associates Degree in Industrial Technology, Drafting or similar field preferred; or will consider a high school diploma with solid 2D drafting experience/ability
• Experience: 2+ years of 2D AutoCAD and Inventor experience (or similar drafting programs) in a manufacturing environment preferred; will train the right person
• Functional Skills: Solid understanding of creating 2D drawings for fabrication purposes; detail-oriented, thorough, with the ability to complete projects on-time.
• Technological Aptitude/Other: Knowledge and previous training in AutoCAD, Autodesk Inventor, Autodesk Vault or similar 3D/2D programs; solid skillset in Microsoft Office products as well (Word/Excel)
• Language Skills: Good verbal and written communication skills are also needed for this role.
• Leadership/Behaviors: Self-starter, solid work ethic, critical thinker, with the ability to ask questions to get the work done well and on time.
• Culture Match: Conceptual thinkers who can take a project and create a successful output based on the role. Energetic, honest, and high ethical standards. Enjoys collaboration and working in a small team environment.
Other Important Information:
Salary: Salary is commensurate with proven expertise.
And, the compensation will grow as the team member grows!
Reports To: Product Manager
Core Hours: 8:00 am – 6:00 pm (Some flexibility within this timeframe; can also work part-time within these hours)
Typical Work Week: M-F; some Saturdays based on projects (when applicable)