Job Title: Facility Technician
Location: Carrolton, TX
• Working in completion tools components development projects and assists in planning and conducting tests on materials, components, subassemblies, and tools.
• Acquires working knowledge of test procedures and techniques with new Standards.
• Debugs straightforward test setup problems and troubleshoots tools and equipment.
• Documents test procedures, data, observations, and results.
• Assists in planning and conducts assembly of components for prototype tools and for tests.
• Acquires working knowledge of assembly tools and techniques.
• Documents assembly procedures and techniques.
• Acquires parts for prototypes; solicits help from and provides help to manufacturing as necessary; and assists in release of new designs into production.
• Acquires working knowledge of materials, components, and their application.
• Incorporates Reliability, HSE and Quality analysis techniques in all Job processes.
• Associate degree in a related field of science with min.
• 2 Years working experience in a related technician, manufacturing and/or field operations
• Completion tools
• Oil and Gas tools testing
• Assembly and Testing – Down hole tools
• General well construction and well completion design knowledge
• Proficiency with standard MS office applications.
• Associate Degree in a Related Field of Science