Field Service Engineer / Technician – Full-Time position
Mojonnier Limited — visit us at www.MojonnierLTD.com
Are you a creative, technical problem solver who would like to impact the future of our company? Do you thrive in an active environment that requires multitasking, good time management, and the ability to effectively communicate easily with both suppliers and customers? If you answered yes to these questions and are an experienced and motivated Engineer or Technician, we would be excited to speak with you about the unique opportunity to work with Mojonnier Ltd.
Mojonnier Ltd. is currently seeking a Field Service Engineer or Field Service Technician who is capable of providing equipment commissioning, troubleshooting, and preventive maintenance services for skid-mounted deaeration, blending, cooling, and carbonation process systems used in the Beverage industry.
Mojonnier Ltd. is a well-respected brand, supplying equipment to the beverage and dairy industries, and we are nearly 100 years strong. We are a privately owned, customer-first provider of equipment, parts and support services with an innovative technology-focused culture.
- Diagnose/troubleshoot fluid process equipment, including; pumps, automatic control valves, sensors/instrumentation, positioners, actuators, electrical (AC/DC), and Allen-Bradley PLC.
- Read and understand basic process and electrical schematics, wiring/piping drawings, and BOMs.
- Communicate, build, and maintain positive working relationships with team peers, suppliers, and customers.
- Maintain accurate records and data, prepare reports and other written documents, employ basic math skills, and use laptop computer.
- Work on equipment in large customer facilities with extensive activities including walking, standing, crouching, lifting, twisting, climbing, reaching, etc.
- Work extended hours, as needed, sometimes over weekends in the field and occasionally overseas during project commissioning and activities.
- Support sales process with knowledge of technology, products and applications
- Domestic and international travel is expected – sometimes up to 50% of time - but typically up to 25% of time.
- High school diploma required. College technical degree - technology, engineering, etc. - preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in industrial/plant operations, maintenance, refrigeration, PLC programming, and/or related fields.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Self-starting, proactive individual with good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects of equal priority for on-time completion.
- Experience in the food & beverage production and/or operations - preferred.
- Customer service and/or sales experience - preferred.
- Familiar with basic ammonia and glycol refrigeration system operations and technologies - preferred.
- Knowledge of high voltage electrical power and safety practices.
- Fluent in electrical, instrumentation, pneumatic, fluid flow, and mechanical troubleshooting.
- CAD and/or Solid Modeling experience or willingness to learn.
- Candidate must be interested in working in a small company with an innovative technology environment.
- Able to work autonomously.
- Is comfortable working directly with customers.
- Must be ‘hands on’ when it comes to field installation/testing of equipment and applications
- Current US passport and no restrictions on international travel.
- Fun, fast-moving, and casual work atmosphere
- A big business footprint, but small business family culture
- A proven track record of success
- Excellent compensation package
- Vacation and Holidays
- Medical benefits
Drug Free Workplace
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Veterans are encouraged to apply