Productive Resources has been providing engineering services to some of the nation’s largest and most renowned companies for fifteen years. Our reputation for quality, teamwork, and innovative solutions keeps our clients turning to us to meet their engineering service’s needs. Our contacts and experience combined with your technical expertise equals career possibilities for you.
This opportunity is for a Hydraulics Design Engineer to work on contract for a client in Central Iowa. In this position, you will complete hydraulics tasks including routings, ordering parts, performing quality assessments, and assist in product improvement/developments. You will also perform design, testing, and modeling of components (valves, pumps, motors, hoses, tubes, etc.) as it relates to off-highway equipment. You will be responsible for current product/project support and improvement in a team setting. There will also be opportunity for current print support and model clean-up.
No sponsorships are available for this opportunity.
- Bachelor's Degree in Agricultural or Mechanical Engineering.
- 2+ years of experience in equipment hydraulic design; and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to create accurate, professional and error-free documents in a timely manner.
- Demonstration of good verbal and written communication skills.
- Solidworks 3D Design
- Design hydraulics routing, layouts, and sizing experience
- Aid in current/new product support
If you are the right person, if you have the expertise we need, submit your resume now!