DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Leads cross-functional teams to identify and implement most effective and efficient logistics process improvements.
cross-functional meetings in support of initiatives to develop key
measures of success and monitor performance against these measures.
- Develops and maintains engineered standards, standard operating procedures, and Labor Reporting system for the DC.
- Works with resident operations team to develop labor reporting.
- Performs work measurement analysis using time studies or predetermined motion time systems to develop optimal process.
- Generates process layouts to facilitate best practices and proper flow in work area.
- Develops and documents Standard Cost Data for use in process improvement analysis.
- Performs cost-benefit analysis to evaluate financial feasibility of potential process improvements.
- Participates in special projects and performs additional duties as required.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan, prioritize, and accomplish goals.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
- A Bachelor Degree in Industrial Engineering is required.
- - 5 years engineering experience in a distribution environment is required.
- Experience in implementing and maintaining work measurement systems and working with labor reporting systems.
and applies a broad knowledge of principles, practices, and procedures
of particular field of specialization to the completion of difficult
- Experience with engineered standards development tools.
- Excellent data manipulation skills.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize tasks.
- Computer literacy and proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access, SQL, and AutoCAD