Join a company that truly gives back to their employees today! Discover a dynamic work culture, career growth, training opportunities, job security and great benefits with a Belvidere area company that has operations throughout the world.
Establish a great future with a growing Belvidere area manufacturer that provides systems, motion and control solutions for mobile, aerospace and industrial companies across the globe!
- Direct Hire
- Full Time, 1st Shift
- $65,000 - $75,000
- Excellent Benefits, 401K, Profit Sharing Bonus Potential
- Career Growth, Continuing Education and Training Opportunities!
Manufacturing Engineer responsibilities:
- Monitor, analyze and evaluate processes to include cost effectiveness and reliability of manufacturing workflows and processes
- Ensure operations comply with local, state and federal environmental, safety and other regulations
- Select methods and sequences of manufacturing operations for complex products, machine parts and assemblies
- Calculate material, production and labor costs; ensure staff schedules meet production needs
- Ensure products meet customer expectations and quality standards
- Collaborate with product design/ modification brain-storming
- Prepare written/ graphical work instructions for production staff
- Update databases, complete travelers and operation sheets
- Drive process, project and product improvements
Manufacturing Engineer requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Manufacturing Engineering or similar Engineering field
- 3-5 Years of Quality, Engineering or related experience as well as Management experience
- American Society for Quality (ASQ), Certified Quality Engineer (CQE), Certified Six Sigma Black Belt (CSSBB), Quality Manager (CQMgr) or Society of Mechanical Engineering certification preferred
- Experience with Statistical Process Control, Failure Mode and Effects Analysis, Continuous Improvement and Lean Manufacturing quality tools
- Experience working with CAD/ CAM and other manufacturing computer systems
- Ability to identify problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- Strong technical aptitude, analysis, problem solving and decision making skills
- Effective communication, presentation, leadership and motivational skills
- Metal cutting and CNC programming experience preferred
- Experience with ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems
- Aerospace industry knowledge preferred
- TMP program experience
- Goal and results oriented
- Team spirit
All candidates must be legally eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship and reside locally. Sorry, no Visa Sponsorships or Transfers available.
AllStaff is an Equal Opportunity Employer.