We have been exclusively engaged to recruit a Mfg Engineer/ Continuous Improvement for our clients newly acquired division and expansion.
Come be part of something unique.
Our client is ranked as one of the fastest growing companies in the world and are considered the most successful company in their industry; Most admired companies; Best employer (ranked #1 for 5 of 6years); and Best work environments.
This is a $80m division of a $600m company.
************NO SPONSORSHIPS FOR THIS ROLE*************
NEWLY CREATED ROLES
Process, Quality, Warranty and Lean.
This specific locations are complex 25-55 employee complex assembly operations that are experiencing significant growth.
You will be hands on with the facility and have creative freedom to improve processes.
Experience required is only 1-7 years as a Process, Industrial or Manufacturing engineer in Assembly or industrial manufacturing environment.
As part of our clients continued growth, you must be energetic, self motivated and be able to provide technical and functional support to location.
You will be tasked with continuous improvement of processing, equipment and tooling while adhering to safety, quality, delivery and cost metrics.
You must be mechanically inclined.
- Identify, prioritize and lead implementation of continuous improvement activities
- Analyze, design and plan the implementation of processes to improve flow, assembly methods, quality
- Be hands on with staff to implement various facility/equipment improvements
- Understanding and basic knowledge of 5S, Kaizen, LEAN methodology
- Excellent communication skills, detail oriented with organized follow up skills
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00 to $74,000.00 /year
- Baltimore, MD
- Smithfield, RI
- Willingboro, NJ