Our client is a dynamic and growing custom compounder of thermoplastic elastomers (TPE). They have advanced manufacturing lines housed in a modern 90,000 square-foot plant with the capacity to annually produce over 90 million pounds of materials. The company has earned a reputation as an innovative and technology-driven company that provides solutions with high quality and competitive prices. They have dedicated research and development laboratories that emphasize producing materials and molding solutions to customers’ complex materials problems.
The company has tripled in size since 2010 with projections to double in size by 2023. They need experienced people to help them continue that growth.
We appreciate our employees by providing:
Your unique role with the company: Reporting to the President you will direct overall production operations for a 90-million pound compounding facility with three shift 6 day operation. You will ensure the achievement of production objectives at the lowest cost consistent with the company quality standards and customer delivery requirements. You are responsible for all aspects of the production process, product quality, the scheduling, planning, inventory and purchasing processes, capital equipment planning and management, and the plant maintenance operations. This is a key position and requires strong planning, process and staff management skills.
- Competitive Base Salary
- Strong bonus structure
- Medical, Health, Dental, Vision
- Relocation package
Location: Broadview, IL
- A village in Cook County, IL-12 miles west of downtown Chicago
- Small town feel while existing only 20 minutes from all things the big city as to offer.
- Suburban setting with great schools, restaurants, sports arenas, shopping centers, and convention/meeting facilities.
- Be an expert in plastic compounding, able to take on all responsibilities of the Production Department.
- Requires a bachelor's degree in production and operations management from a four-year college or university plus a minimum of five years production management experience.
- Requires a minimum of 2 years hands-on experience operating a variety of compounding equipment.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment that is certified in quality systems to include ISO, 5S, QS, AND TS certified. Six Sigma certification a plus, but experience implementing and maintain a 5S system preferred.
- Requires proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Access and Outlook required.
- Experience with QuickBooks and ACT! a plus.