|This is a 60 year old manufacturing and distribution company that is the perfect fit for someone looking to get out of the corporate grind. The company has an impeccable reputation in their industry and are looking for candidates who value quality. |
The Senior Production Planner is responsible for managing all material related Planning activities needed to meet clinical, commercial, and process development manufacturing requirements.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Planning / Scheduling
- Manage material requirements planning for multiple manufacturing facilities and multiple products.
- Ensure daily production requirements are achieved to meet the master production schedule.
- Execute / monitor MRP calculations and messages.
- Perform data analysis and decision making to support raw material supply and bulk drug substance demand.
- Create and manage Bills of Material, Production Orders, Production Routings, and Work Orders.
- Interface with Manufacturing and Quality groups to resolve material availability and production tracking issues on a real time basis.
- Coordinate production / campaign schedules with Manufacturing and Sales.
- Manage the "MRP to consumption" flow of materials from receipt to issuance; including release testing and material disposition.
- Lead the lifecycle management process to optimize inventory, eliminate material, and reduce scrap.
- Coordinate demand planning with Forecasting Group to ensure all demand signals are identified and changes are proactively incorporated.
- ERP / Metrics
- Maintain all Planning related ERP system master data.
- Act as a Supply Chain lead for all ERP system changes or new implementations.
- Develop and report appropriate Planning related metrics to inform the organization and drive continuous improvement.
5+ years of planning experience in manufacturing.
Bachelor's degree or higher strongly preferred
Proficiency with ERP / MRP Systems.