Are you a leader in your role and have automotive paint experience? Do you enjoy leading projects? Then you need to apply for our Project Manager position.
Our client has installed over 151,000 robots worldwide, making them a respected leader in the automation industry. Ranging from compact table top units to full automation systems, they provide a cutting-edge solution. Some applications include arc welding, assembly, packaging and material handling.
This company is growing rapidly which provides employees with professional growth and career advancement. Currently, they are looking for qualified candidates to join their engineering team as a Project Manager in the Automotive Paint Department
Role of a Paint Project Manager:
Responsible for the creation, costing, coordination of design, schedules and resources (including external resources) from initial phase to final project completion with a fixed budget and schedule.
Paint Project Manager:
· Adherence to industry safety standards and general customer requirements
· Generating and reviewing project proposals and quotes
· Accountable for project costs and profits, including scope changes
· Maintain open issues and action items list to review with customer
· Accountable for complete customer satisfaction
· Keep detailed meeting minutes for all project meetings
· Maintaining and communicating project schedules
· Coordinating between the customer and engineering team (locally and in Japan) the project specifications, concepts and plans
· Customer buy-off and final project approval of functionality and quality of the system
· Initiating the invoicing process and verification of payments
· Manage the engineers assigned to the project(s), in designing, procurements, build, off line trial of the systems to ensure total quality, adherence to safety and all customer specifications and standards within company guide lines
· 20% domestic travel
The position carries a competitive salary and generous benefits including Health, Dental, Vision, Life and ADD, etc. team focused working environment and a total of three weeks paid time off in the first year (prorated) plus the opportunity to work for a highly established brand name that is a member of a global $15Bn engineering leader.
Location: Novi, MI
5+ Years of project management experience in robotics
About White Willow Staffing
Managed by a husband and wife team, we are focused on delivering a more personal service to our clients and candidates. We specialize in Robotics and Engineering positions across the nation.