Do you have a passion for serving customers and fixing problems? Do you have experience in robotics and looking for growth? We are currently recruiting for Robotic Service Technicians- direct hire, full time, full benefits-at a leading robotic company.
Our client has installed over 151,000 robots worldwide, making them a respected leader in the automation industry. Ranging from compact table top units to full automation systems, they provide a cutting-edge solution. Some applications include arc welding, assembly, packaging and material handling.
This company is growing rapidly which provides employees with professional growth and career advancement. Currently, they are looking for qualified candidates to join their customer service team as a Robotic Service Technician.
Role of a Robotic Service Technician:
Responsible for the installation, start-up, programming, technical support, troubleshooting, repair, refurbishment and emergency service of robots and robot systems.
Robotic Service Technician:
- Insure that equipment is installed, programmed and commissioned safely, reliably, on schedule and within budget.
- Collaborate with internal departments and the customer to complete maintenance, upgrades, and other robotic services.
- Provide Emergency service, 24 hour "hot line" support and troubleshooting including technical improvements to systems, adjustments and maintenance procedures on robots minimize customer service calls, reduced customer’s complaints by augmenting customer satisfaction.
- Perform informal training of engineers, skilled trades and operators in electrical and mechanical applications, operations and maintenance, troubleshooting and repair at customer’s site.
- Perform scheduled maintenance or rebuild at customer’s request.
- Must have ability to work extended overtime hours
- Must have ability to report to MI (US) offices as needed
The position carries a competitive salary and generous benefits along with discretionary annual appreciation bonus (prorated), team focused working environment and a total of three weeks paid time off in the first year (prorated) plus the opportunity to work for a highly established brand name that is a member of a global $15Bn engineering leader.
Location: Ancaster, ON
About White Willow Staffing
Managed by a husband and wife team, we are focused on delivering a more personal service to our clients and candidates. We specialize in Robotics and Engineering positions across the nation.